“We are proud to recognize these innovative Massachusetts employers for their commitment to employee health and well-being. The WorkWell Massachusetts Award is an important program put forth to honor the work being done by employers to improve the health and vitality of our communities.”
Boston, MA (PRWEB)
September 19, 2017
The Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) has announced the winners of its annual WorkWell Massachusetts Awards program aimed to recognize Massachusetts employers for their exemplary work in worksite health promotion. Winners will be recognized at WWCMA’s Sixth Annual Worksite Wellness Conference being held today at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
The WorkWell Massachusetts Award program criteria is based on the following:
1. The HERO Employee Health Management (EHM) Best Practices Scorecard in Collaboration with Mercer– a tool designed to help organizations learn about best practices, discover opportunities to improve their programs, and measure progress over time.
2. A Supplemental application which asks applicants to provide details on their strategic planning and organizational support, program design and implementation, participant engagement, and measurement and evaluation process.
Employers are eligible to earn a Gold, Silver, or Bronze award. WWCMA appointed a Peer Review committee of independent industry experts to review the applications and designate the award winners and categories.
The 2017 WorkWell Massachusetts Award winners include:
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Lowell General Hospital
- Signature Healthcare
- A.I.M. Mutual Insurance Companies
- athenahealth, Inc.
- Babson College
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston College
- Boston Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Flexcon Industries
- College of the Holy Cross
- Kronos Incorporated
- Ocean Spray Cranberries
- OMAM, Inc.
- Scantic Valley Regional Health Trust
- Springfield Partners for Community Action
- Tocci Building Systems
“We are proud to recognize these innovative Massachusetts employers for their commitment to employee health and…