Black mold gets nutrition from dead organic materials by decomposing them into simpler forms. They reproduce through spore formation. Molds grow at an alarming rate and it becomes very difficult to control them.
Such mold releases mycotoxins in the air, which can be inhaled by people through breathing. Direct contact with these types of mold is another mode of entry. There are numerous health problems which are associated with the exposure to black mold.
Initial symptoms of this toxic fungus are allergic reactions to cold or dust, and ignoring these early symptoms can be dangerous. Health issues due to such mold may turn out to be very serious if no action is taken against its growth. Some of the symptoms of these types of mold are stuffy and runny nose, difficulty while breathing, throat irritation and headache. There can be many other allergic reaction of mold exposure, but it is advisable that you consult a doctor to know the exact cause of the allergy.
In some cases, people may feel congested as soon as they get in contact with such mold or enter an infected room. When these types of symptoms occur, you must be very careful. Skin rashes, itchiness and swelling are other common mold symptoms. People suffering from asthma may experience severe conditions in the presence of such mold. Other common mold health effects include weaker immune system, sickness, diarrhea and even death in some cases.
There are many ways to get rid of black mold and some people use bleaches to kill this mold. However, bleach cannot reach every single corner of your room, where molds nest. Moreover, bleaches clean the house for the time being but fail to prevent it from future contamination. Bleach is also not good for health,…