Many offices are too plain, all white, or–let’s be honest–just plain bland. If you think your office space fits that description, then maybe it’s time to spruce it up a bit and add some personality! We have for you a few easy to complete projects to use in personalizing your office space–minus the worry of going over budget for materials!
1. Make use of books. You don’t have to buy new ones for this. You can just bring some old books from home and put a pile on your desk.
2. Put up pictures. You will, surely, personalize your office space just by adding a few pictures of you, your friends, and your family to your space. You might even get a corkboard for so that you can put important notes and other memorabilia on it as well as photos. This will give your space a fun, scrapbook effect, as well.
3. DIY wallpaper. Go to the nearest bookstore and look for fancy wrapping paper that suits your personality. You can use this as a background or wallpaper to add some color to your desk.
4. Get a cool calendar. You’re going to need a calendar to check on your schedule every now and then, anyway, so while you’re at it, why not get a fun one? You can even get a calendar online and these can be personalized by adding pictures and notes.
5. Colorful supplies. Instead of putting dull black pens in a mug, why not get chic office supplies to brighten up your space? You can also get colorful sticky notes, bright journals, colored paper clips, and many other items. It’s a sure and simple way to liven up your day at the office.
6. Add small accents to your desk. You don’t have to put a lot of things on your desk to make it attractive. In fact the less there is, the more appealing it will be. It’s just a matter of choosing the right accessories to go with your space. You can add a small potted plant right beside your computer or even a small ornament. Creative picture frames will also do the trick.
7. Clean it up. Just cleaning up the clutter around your area, will…