A leather handbag is one accessory in a woman’s wardrobe that gains more popularity whenever a handbag manufacturer releases their new spring lines. If you’re in the market or the mood for buying a new leather handbag, you will want to consider these 5 tips for buying a leather handbag. Why? They’ll save you time, money and are the result of compiling responses from thousands of women who have purchased leather bags from Clava Leather in the past 10 years.
1. Purchase a brand name bag. There are many imposters out there who fashion leather handbags to look like the original, but this tip reveals that if you buy from the actual manufacturer’s website or brick-and-mortal local store, you’re getting a true and genuine leather brand name handbag. Accept no substitutions.
2. Get a written guarantee for the repair or replacement of your handbag. In other words, will the company replace your bag due to imperfections in design, sewing, or due to a faulty clasp, strap, or handle? If the company will not replace the item, can you get a refund with a specific amount of time due to normal wear and tear, or will they exchange the faulty bag for another one of equal value?
3. Proofread your order when choosing a custom embroidered monogram. Again, you should check with the company’s policies, but if you were to order a designer leather handbag and had it monogrammed, and made a mistake when ordering, the store may not give you monetary compensation or refund your purchase for your mistake. Check this and double-check the spelling before placing your order.
4. Decide how much you can afford before going online to order your handbag, or before entering a local store. It makes sense to save up or budget for your dream handbag before buying it. Look at the size of the bag, the way it’s made, the style, the color, and the price tag. If everything’s exactly what you want, then you’re safe to buy. But it’s often tempting to spend $100 or $200 more than you anticipated. Just make sure you can afford what you’re buying.
5. Finally, it’s smart to look at the quality of the handbag and how it’s made. Then ask yourself how you’re going to use it. Will it be your daily go-to bag, or will you use it only for special occasions? Some women just love having a selection of handbags to choose from that compliment their outfits.
Now that you know what to look for you should have a better basis for choosing your next designer handbag. Congratulations for taking the time to consider…