Before the dawn of the internet, physical marketing collateral played a primary role in enabling businesses and professionals to make an impression among their stakeholders. In spite of modern age methods in communication and promotions, the quintessential business card still plays a significant role in helping professionals network with associates, potential customers and partners. Here are some basic tips on how to create the ideal business card that helps set a good impression –
1. Your business card is a space where you can professional promote yourself. The card must communicate more than simply your contact information.
2. Whether you are an independent financial professional or a partner at an accounting firm, make sure that you incorporate a tag line in your card that elaborates what your company or you do.
3. Even though you may be printing your cards in house on an inkjet printer, make sure that it is designed professionally by a graphic design firm. Your business card is very likely the first impression you will set on your prospects. It is important that you do not compromise on the quality of the final product.
4. The biggest mistake a number of individuals and small business make especially is that they make use of standard clipart images in place of their business logo. Your logo is intended to exhibit the credibility of your business. It is important that you arrange to make a professional logo before you print out your business cards.
5. Make sure you include a link to your website or use the URL on your business card. Considering the day and age, if you d not already have a website on your business card, most people will notice it. Depending on the nature of your business, you may be risking your credibility by doing so.
6. Make sure the content on your business card id updated. If you have changed your address, cell number of email address, make sure you get new cards and don’t just write down the new one by hand.
7. Simplicity and…