Tips on How to Maintain Sterling Silver European Beads Jewelry

The sterling silver European beads refer to beads containing not less than 92.5 percent of pure silver with the remaining 7.5 percent being made of other metals. Fine silver or pure silver is well reputed for being malleable and very soft and it can be damaged easily especially when not properly maintained. For this reason, silver wholesale European beads are mixed together with other metals, mostly copper to enhance their strength and durability. Even though the 7.5 percent can be made of any metal, copper has nevertheless proved to be the best option as it enhances the hardness of silver without any undesirable negative effects.

Cleaning tips

If you take good care of your sterling silver European beads jewelry, your jewelry pieces will last a lifetime. In order to ensure that your expensive silver jewelry doesn’t sustain any scratches and damages, make sure that it is stored in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Also avoid exposing your sliver wholesale European beads to harsh chemicals especially when you are cleaning your house with ammonia or bleach. When you are swimming in chlorinated water, it is a wise idea that you remove your sterling silver jewelry first. Such chemicals have a high potential of damaging your beautiful and expensive silver.

Storage tips

If you are not using your silver European beads jewelry, it is a wise idea that you keep in a soft cloth pouch and this will help minimize exposure of the jewelry to air. Ideally, sulfur and hydrogen sulfide present in the air makes silver jewelry to tarnish and become dull. When you sport some tarnishing on your jewelry, making sure that you clean it immediately. This is more so when it comes to wholesale European beads as they can cause you a lot of losses if you fail to take good care of them.

Removing tarnish

When cleaning your sterling silver European beads jewelry, make use of a silver polish that is formulated especially to remove tarnish. Many jewelry stores online…

Read the full article from the Source…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *