“The new Airport Advantage Plus was designed with the more restrictive size and weight requirements that go with international travel in mind,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s President and lead designer.
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (PRWEB)
December 01, 2017
Think Tank Photo’s new Airport Advantage Plus rolling camera bag is specifically designed for traveling photographers. By complying with international carry-on requirements, photographers can keep their most valuable gear safe and near them when they fly. The roller’s ultra-lightweight design at 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kg) helps meet weight restrictions, yet features the same level of protection for which Think Tank is known. Its dedicated laptop pocket fits up to a 17” laptop in a padded sleeve, a 10” tablet, or an Eagle Creek Medium Clothing Folder for
The Airport Advantage Pus holds one gripped DSLR with lens attached, one ungripped DSLR with lens attached, plus five to eight additional lenses, and a 17” laptop. Or, it can hold two gripped DSLRs with lenses detached, plus five to seven lenses. For Mirrorless users, the roller can fit two bodies with a crazy amount of lenses. It can hold up to a 200–400 f/4 detached (hood reversed) lens.
“Traveling photographers are finding it increasingly difficult to keep their most valuable and fragile gear—their bodies, lenses, and laptops—near them and safe from rough baggage handling,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s CEO and lead designer. “The new Airport Advantage Plus was designed with not only this in mind, but with the more restrictive size and weight requirements that go with international travel.”
- Multi-use interior for cameras and clothes
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Extra tall handle height keeps the bag away from feet when rolling
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry