SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB)
June 21, 2017
InteractiveTV Today, [itvt], the most widely read and trusted news source on multiplatform interactive and social TV, will return to San Francisco with its innovative event, The TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT), June 28-29, 2017. The event gathers a “who’s who” of the interactive/advanced-TV, pay-TV, streaming-video, advanced-advertising, broadcasting, programming, data/measurement, consumer-electronics, VR/AR, social-video and influencer-marketing industries to discuss the television and video trends of today and tomorrow.
This year, for the first time, the show will expand its scope to explore new forms of video entertainment made possible by the emergence of driverless cars and mobility-on-demand services. It will also feature special focuses on the new ATSC 3.0 standard (widely hailed as having the potential to make local broadcasters leaders in advanced TV and advertising), on new forms of audience measurement and data-driven advertising, and on new ways of creating and monetizing programming for social-video platforms (YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook Live, etc.), among many other topics.
Headliners of this year’s event include:
- Chris Ripley, President and CEO of Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Jennifer Dorian, GM of Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and FilmStruck, and EVP of 360 Brand Strategy at Turner Broadcasting
- Sam Matheny, CTO of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- David Biancull i, TV Critic and Guest Host of NPR’s “Fresh Air with Terry Gross”
- Cenk Uygur, Co-Founder and CEO of The Young Turks, dubbed “the most watched online news service in the world” by The Independent
- Ben Mankiewicz, Host of TCM and Co-Founder of The Young Turks
- Celebrity Showrunners Ronald D. Moore (“Star Trek TNG”…