September 09, 2017
The Social Shake-Up Show is May 7-9, 2018 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and will bring together hundreds of social media, digital, marketing, PR, tech and communications professionals looking to better integrate social media into their overall business strategies. Speakers from over 70+ corporations, agencies and nonprofits will share out-of-the-ordinary social media successes that will equip attendees with the knowledge to effectively break through the noise and drive better business outcomes for their brand. Friday, September 8 is the last day to save $1,200 on an all-access pass to the show.
B2c and b2b brands like The Atlanta Hawks, IBM, Arby’s, Carter’s, PwC, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Hilton, American Cancer Society, Oracle and Atlanta Women’s Foundation will share their expertise on the ins and outs of live streaming, SEO, storytelling, social selling, influencers and social ads on platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
“The Social Shake-Up Show will be one of the most important community-building and social-strategizing events of 2018, bringing to the forefront the power social media has on brands and businesses as a whole,” says Amy Jefferies, Show Director of The Social Shake-Up Show. “With the counsel of our distinguished Advisory Board and presenters from top organizations, this show will deliver a forward-thinking social media roadmap for each attendee to infuse into their daily business strategy.”
More Information: http://www.socialshakeupshow.com/2018-social-shake-up-show/
Attendees will hear forward-thinking strategies at the following interactive sessions:
- 5 Ways to Extend Organic Reach in a Pay-to-Play World
- When All Hell Breaks Loose: Crisis Communications on Social Media
- Finding Your Storytelling Sweet Spot on Facebook Live
- The KPIs That (Accurately) Define Social Media Success
- How Top Brands Use Snapchat to Blend In and Stand Out
- The New Rules of SEO: Crafting Content That Dances to Google’s Algorithm
- Instagram ROI: Low-Cost Visual Storytelling Tactics (That Look Expensive)
- Prove Yourself: 5 Ways to Win Budget for Social From Skeptical Senior Leaders
- Multiplier Effect: How to Spin Employee Engagement Into Marketing Gold
- Digital TLC: Using Social Customer Care to Win Brand Loyalists