Leasing a van can be very beneficial when compared to buying as there are a lot of benefits for a company that uses either a small or large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then consider the points below from Yellow Hire, before you make your final decision.
1) Firstly, leasing a van can cost less. A leasing company can save you a lot of cash and not just on leasing costs. If you rent then your company can also save a considerable sum on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will carry out their own checks on the van. This has the potential to save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the amount of vehicles in your fleet.
2) Leasing can offer you a wide range of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with extras like large storage space or side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes many of the more popular commercial vans then you are certain to find the right type of Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could choose to buy a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility enables you to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you might not be able to contemplate driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; so you end up saving a good sum of money. This also gives you the opportunity to create a good impression with your clients by hiring a sophisticated and pricey vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Easy payment options. Leasing companies have a wide range of payment options that can suit your company, making the entire process easy to manage. This gives you the opportunity to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low as a result of the business agreeing to make a ‘balloon’ payment at the end of the lease period. This could save you a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can almost always change your van whenever you like, perhaps opting for a small van one year then taking out a new Van Hire Manchester deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies…