In Bible Vs Quran: Jehovah is Naked?
In the Bible, Jehovah, the Lord God is the Almighty Creator of all the worlds.
In Micah 1:1-8 Jehovah has a Great announcement to mankind
Jehovah from his holy temple said:
- Hear and pay attention, O earth, and all that is in it
- Hear and pay attention, O mankind!
- And let Jehovah be a witness against you
What is the matter?
For behold, Jehovah is coming out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
What will happen then?
The mountains will melt under Jehovah, and the valleys will split open, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.
Why all of that?
All this is for the transgression of Jacob and for the sins of the house of Israel. What is the transgression of Jacob? Is it not Samaria? And what is the high place of Judah? Is it not Jerusalem?
Oh Jehovah, what you are going to do?
1) I will make Samaria a heap in the open country, a place for planting vineyards, and
2) I will pour down her stones into the valley and uncover her foundations.
3) All her carved images shall be beaten to pieces,
4) All her wages shall be burned with fire,
5) And all her idols I will lay waste.
Oh Jehovah, why you are going to do?
- For from the fee of a prostitute she gathered them,
- And to the fee of a prostitute they shall return.
Oh Jehovah, the Great Lord God, all of these because of the transgression of Jacob and for the sins of the house of Israel? Then what?
Jehovah said: then,
1) I will go naked
2) I will wail
3) I will go stripped
4) I will lament
5) I will make lamentation like the jackals
6) I will mourn like the ostriches.
In the Quran, Allah is the Almighty Creator of all the worlds.
In the Quran,
- Anything of the above Biblical issues about the Almighty Creator of all the worlds is considered as a great insult to the Almighty Creator and an unforgivable sin.
- Anyone who says or believes that the Almighty Creator of all the worlds did anything of the above Biblical matters is certainly a disbeliever and will dwell in the Eternal Fire in the Hereafter.
Micah 1:1-8 (American Standard Version)
1 The word of Jehovah that came to Micah the Morashtite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
2 Hear, ye peoples, all of you: hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord Jehovah be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.