What are the types of book printing methods?
- Letter Press: It is used for fine and limited editions. It is powered by a foot pedal, can run for many years with a lube and not worked by the power. These types of books are made with lavish materials and can cost much.
- Offset printing: Majority of the books are produced through this method. It offers the best quality reproduction of artwork, different types of papers, photography and flexible in many sizes.
- Digital printing: It has become so popular because it is done through print-on-demand. Large numbers of publishers are moving their backlist books to digital printing since it is saving money, shipping and warehousing.
To give attractive looks to your pages, there are so many book print companies worldwide that are offering print services within affordable prices but every process needs a few safety measures before going for a printer.
- Research on the internet to find a trustworthy publication source. You will find number of companies but choose one of them which suits your budget and provides quality print.
- Once you have selected a printer or publisher then decide on the size of your book that you want print. There are different verities of sizes like manuals, mass markets, handbooks and choose one of them which provides a great appeal to your book..
- The printer asks you, what type of printing you would like to have like lithography, offset and digital. So prefer one of them which suit your business.
- Ask the printer for the good quality paper in printing your books and to use different formatting styles to make the books attractive.
- Then choose one of the binding styles like spiral, perfect, lay flat, saddle stitched, pamphlet, comb and side wire binding. You need to prefer according to your budget.
- You should opt for print on demand which means they do the printing whenever you give you the order. It saves your money, time and avoids printing large number of books unnecessarily.
- With the completion of these steps, you need to ask the printer for the sample copy because any changes or ideas you can include to create it better attractive.
There are many advantages of book printing such as; you can save your money and time, enjoy complete control of your book, affordable pricing costs, get your book faster, and enhance your reputation and profits. It provides you the choice of variable printing and all the printed materials can be customized. It is cheaper and encourages you to self publish your own…