“Something magical happens when patrons enter the Royal Gates at the Festival. From our curated entertainment lineup to the hundreds of artisans and merchants, to the eclectic food and drink options, patrons are captivated by the experience and transported to another time.”
September 21, 2017
Huzzah! The fall is near and with it comes the enchantment of the Texas Renaissance Festival, the nation’s largest and most acclaimed Renaissance theme park, bringing the magic of the 16th century to life from September 30 through November 26, 2017.
For the first time in nearly two decades, the 43 year-old Festival has added a new themed weekend to the season schedule, for a total of nine themed weekends, adding a “Heroes and Villains” weekend dedicated to assembling the mightiest of heroes and heroines and the darkest of villains and vixens from November 11 through November 12.
The King and Queen have declared that this season’s themed weekends include:
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Oktoberfest presented by Bud Light
- Oct. 7-8 – 1001 Dreams presented TopDog Halloween Madness Stores
- Oct. 14-15 – Pirate Adventure presented by Ben E. Keith Food Service
- Oct. 21-22 – Roman Bacchanal presented by Messina Hof Winery
- Oct. 28-29 – All Hallows’ Eve presented by Coca-Cola
- Nov. 4-5 – Barbarian Invasion presented by Farm Pac
- Nov. 11-12 – Heroes and Villains presented by Joe Myers Auto Group
- Nov. 18-19 – Highland Fling presented by Denny’s and 242 Pub and Grill
- Nov. 24-26 – Celtic Christmas presented by The City of Magnolia, Texas
The Texas Renaissance Festival will be donating a portion of the total proceeds garnered from the entire 2017 season’s ticket sales to Harvey relief and recovery organizations.
“Something magical happens when patrons enter the Royal Gates at the Festival. From our curated entertainment lineup to the hundreds of artisans and merchants, to the eclectic food and drink options, patrons are captivated by the experience and transported to another time,” says Terre Albert, general manager of the Texas Renaissance Festival. “This year, we are excited to announce the addition…