Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB)
September 27, 2017
SugarCon is SugarCRM’s annual customer, developer and partner conference, and FayeBSG returned as a Silver Sponsor for this year’s event. This is the seventh consecutive year that Faye has been a SugarCon sponsor.
Thousands of attendees have gathered at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square for SugarCon 2017, and Faye Business Systems Group has played an active part. As a Silver Sponsor in this year’s conference, FayeBSG has showcased their world class SugarCRM Add-Ons and integration with Sage 100, QuickBooks, Intacct, NetSuite, Constant Contact, Authorize.Net, Box, Jira, and their custom Sugar Mobile App, Sugar Mobile e.
On the final day of SugarCon 2017, FayeBSG announces the release of Version 3.0 of their Sugar Sage Integration Application. As the leader in providing off the shelf integration for users of SugarCRM and Sage 100, FayeBSG continues to innovate and add more functionality as requested by users. In this latest version, in addition to providing compatibility with Sugar’s latest and greatest version 7.9, FayeBSG has also added the following features:
Addition of Year to Date, Period to Date, and Last Year sales totals to account records. Users can now sort list views, develop reports, and create alerts all based on these values for each customer.
- New Vendor sync that allows users to sync vendor records from Sage to Sugar.
- Addition of item description and product line description to the Sales History by Product sync.
- Addition of a new Sales Order History module to Sugar that syncs both open and closed sales orders from Sage to Sugar. Users can now get up to the minute sales order status information from the sync inside of Sugar.
- Addition of Split Commission and Drop Ship fields to Sugar quotes that can now be sync’d to Sage.
- Addition of a new Sales by Salesperson History Sync. Users can now generate reports, dashboards, and alerts based on the performance of your salespeople. In addition, as a number of our clients have done, you can add a custom “Sales Goal” field to both Sage and Sugar and sync the goal so that you can produce actual to goal reports and dashboards within Sugar!
- A number of usability and UI enhancements