We are excited to share that both Autotask Endpoint Management (RMM) and PSA are now seamlessly integrated with Splashtop remote control so MSPs can enjoy a best-in-class end-to-end solution.
San Jose, California (PRWEB)
September 15, 2017
Splashtop, the worldwide leader in cross-device screen access, support, and collaboration, today announced new Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) integration with Autotask PSA, which will debut at the Autotask Community Live conference on September 17, 2017. With this new integration, Autotask customers can quickly and seamlessly launch Splashtop On-Demand Support sessions as they assist customers. Benefits of the new integration include:
- Easily start a remote support session from within an Autotask ticket
- Session info is automatically logged in the ticket notes for future reference
- Resolve customer issues more quickly and increase customer satisfaction
“We’re excited that Splashtop has extended their integration to include Autotask PSA. The Splashtop remote access technology already available in Autotask Endpoint Management has enabled IT teams and MSPs to securely access workstations and solve user issues quickly and effectively,” said Patrick Burns, Vice President, Product Management, Autotask. “This new integration provides Autotask PSA customers with the same world class tools to efficiently assist their customers directly from a service ticket.”
Splashtop On-Demand Support with Mobile enables support professionals to remotely access and control computers and mobile devices.
- View and control Windows and Mac computers, view Android device screens in real time and remote control many Android devices
- Simple for both the technician and remote user with a 9-digit access code and small download
- Useful support features including file transfer, chat, and elevate to admin privilege
- High performance and robust security
When assisting remote users, the ability to see and control their computer or device screen can help resolve issues up to 90% faster than verbal interaction alone.
“MSPs want an integrated solution to effectively support their customers,” said Mark Lee, CEO Splashtop. “We are excited to share that both…