Vantage utility vehicles come in a variety of types for a variety of purposes. Many use them for commercial, transportation, consumer recreation, etc. This is the reason why it is the choice of many government agencies as well as private buyers
Some types of Vantage Utility Vehicles
- The gas-powered utility vehicles – it is considered to be unique as there is nothing like the vantage trucks. The gas-powered utility vehicles define where the off-road vehicles are headed with innovative technology, safety, comfort and performance. This is designed with heavy-duty ladder style frame that creates a smooth ride and provides the truck more rigidity to carry big loads.
- The battery-powered utility vehicles – another type of vantage utility vehicle is the electric or battery-powered. It is engineered to have a brushless 3 phase induction AC motor with plenty of torque designed for performance and durability. The usual battery life could last up to 30, 000 miles. It has a powered assisted disc and drum brakes. And, since it is battery powered, it emits zero hazardous pollutant into the environment.
- Vantage Vehicles – Primo 4WD – is another vantage vehicle with an impressive 96volts emission free, electric power. It features sophisticated interior, one touch 4-wheel drive engagement system, power windows and power steering. It 96-volt computer battery management system provides longer run times, better performance, and more options.
When Buying Vantage Utility Vehicle
You want to make sure that you get the most out of your money. So, before you buy, you might want to consider doing the following:
- Search local directories – searching through local directories allows you to build a list of prospects in your area. Local directories are a database of geo-specific company listings so you can find the utility vehicle companies in your area.
- Browse utility vehicle forums – if you are not sure on whether or not your prospects have the one that you need or if they have a good…