“This five-episode podcast series co-hosted with Dayle Hall, SVP of Marketing at Lithium, covers the most significant topics that B2B marketers need to know today to be successful.” Bernie Borges, CMO of Vengreso.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB)
September 14, 2017
B2B marketers face an ever-changing landscape leaving them wondering what issues to prioritize. Bernie Borges, Vengreso CMO and host of the Social Business Engine podcast, has launched a new five-episode series in collaboration with Lithium Technologies, featuring Lithium Senior Vice President of Marketing Dayle Hall.
The five-episode series covers the most significant topics that B2B marketers need to know today to be successful.
- Episode 1: Influencer marketing is dead. All hail marketing to influencers! This episode re-defines influencer marketing and presents a strategy for using customer-centric influencers to help B2B brands reach more buyers.
- Episode 2: Data overload: How do you harness it? This episode explains the importance of getting the full picture of the buyer’s journey by integrating transactional, social and behavioral data.
- Episode 3: Digital Customer eXperience is the new battleground. This episode explains how the digital customer experience may be the only differentiator left.
- Episode 4: The state of social engagement in 2017. Social media is about engaging customers and being authentic. Hall shares the reality of how B2B brands are using social and where to go next.
- Episode 5: A love story: When sales and marketing get aligned. Hall outlines the key sales and marketing alignment pillars that turn this challenge into reality.
The podcast format is a mix of interview and conversational style between Borges and Hall outlining case study examples for each topic.
“Dayle is on the frontlines of B2B marketing and recognized for his successful marketing strategies,” said Bernie Borges, CMO of Vengreso. “He brings a unique perspective on the marketing landscape given that he works for a marketing technology vendor, and he himself is a seasoned marketer.”
“B2B marketing is a blend of reputation-enhancing and revenue driving activities, and make…