“We are constantly amazed by how much innovation [QCT is] building into their solutions that they provide … the flexibility and willingness to understand our requirements … and workloads … and then customizing those solutions to meet those needs.” — Akhil Gupta, VP of Engineering, Dropbox
San Jose, California (PRWEB)
September 20, 2017
SAN JOSE, Calif.—Sep 20, 2017—Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT), a global data center solution provider, unveiled a new lineup of server products incorporating the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors in mid-July. Now the company has started to deliver the new servers to Cloud Service Providers (CSP) to power its customer’s new computing frontiers for future growth. “Since QCT’s inception, our goal has been to help cloud service providers of every size to embrace data center transformation. QCT’s next-generation server platforms are a new milestone on our path to that goal,”said Mike Yang, President of QCT.
Videos below showcase insights and success stories from QCT’s technology partnerships surrounding the Next-Generation Server Platform.
On July 11th, QCT launched their next generation of server products based on the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor, which, with its significant leaps in I/O, memory, storage and network technologies, enables QCT to make considerable upgrades to its existing portfolio. In addition to leveraging these upgrades, the QCT next-generation platforms underwent breakthrough redesigns, enhancements and innovations to form a new foundation for secure, agile solutions for CSPs.
- Improved Computing Performance — up to 21 percent boost in transmission efficiency.
- Doubled Memory Capacity — support for up to 128GB per DIMMs. 1.5 times broader memory bandwidth, increasing to 6-channels per CPU.
- Improved I/O Capacity — more PCIe lanes to support U.2 SSD and networking adapters, ensuring no scaling bottlenecks.
- Extremely low system idle power.
- Optional 80 Plus Titanium PSU for reducing data center power consumption.
- Flexible I/O options, including a variety of SAS mezzanine and OCP NIC/ PHY mezzanine options, so users avoid the extra expense of unnecessary LOM or RAID controllers.
- Advanced thermal cooling to increase the efficiency…