By highlighting common consumer complaints in this industry, homeowners will be aware of products and services that deserve extra caution or attention.
New York (PRWEB)
June 22, 2017
U.S. consumer advocacy and customer complaints website, http://www.PissedConsumer.com, reveals some of the most common summer home construction and repair problems reported by homeowners. Data comes from recent customer reviews submitted to their database and through their social network.
“Summer is the high season for repair and home construction work,” said Joanna Simpson of PissedConsumer.com. “By highlighting common consumer complaints in this industry, homeowners will be aware of products and services that deserve extra caution or attention. They can learn from the experiences of others before making significant financial investments into building a new home or taking on home improvement and repair projects.”
Common home repair and construction complaints include:
- Home developers’ construction mistakes, from pipes being improperly placed to drainage problems around new construction leading to flooding;
- Lawn care companies leaving lawns worse than they find them, from using inappropriate products for certain lawn types to not testing soil before choosing treatments, leading to extensive damage;
- Online nurseries delivering dead or incorrect plants;
- Fence and pool installation contractors causing property damage and voiding product warranties.
Whether hiring contractors or making purchases for do-it-yourself home improvement and repair projects, PissedConsumer.com suggests the following proactive measures that can save homeowners from costly mishaps:
- Read reviews and complaints about a company or product before making purchasing decisions. This showcases worst-case scenarios…