JACKSONVILLE, FL (PRWEB)
September 21, 2017
PaymentVision, a leading provider of electronic payment processing technology and merchant processing for the financial services, collections and receivables, and government, and utility industries and QuotePro Kiosk, the world’s premier kiosk solution for independent car dealers, BHPH and auto finance companies announced today a partnership and forthcoming integration. The integration will expand payment processing options for QuotePro Kiosk clients and provide kiosk services to PaymentVision clients.
The planned integration should be completed later this year, offering finance companies and receivables management firms with a number of new features, including:
- 24/7 Convenience: Finance & receivables firms can offer their customers the convenience of 24/7 payment options.
- Staffing Efficiencies: Offering self-serve payment solutions reduces the need for staff to assist customers in completing payments.
- Accept All Forms of Payment: Give consumers the ability to complete in-person payments via cash, check, ACH, money order, credit card, or debit card.
- Real-Time Communication: Payments on a QuotePro Kiosk are communicated in real-time.
- Full-Service Solution: Cash is serviced by armored couriers saving finance and receivables companies time and money.
- Open Payment Gateway: Existing QuotePro customers have the ability to bring their own bank or merchant account provider many times resulting in no hold, no reserve next day funding.
- Accept cash AND make change – the kiosk can serve as an exclusive in-store payment channel
- Provisional Cash Services deliver next-day settlement on all cash payments
- Full reconciliation & transactional reporting
“We are constantly looking for ways to add additional services and improve the consumer payment experience,” said Eugene O’Rourke, Vice President of Marketing at PaymentVision. “Partnering with QuotePro and offering an integrated payment solution will enable payments to post directly into more than 20 existing PaymentVision integrations, further helping customers streamline their cash management and in-person payment operations.”
“This integration allows companies who embrace & use technology another efficiency in their cash-intensive business. It eliminates manual entry while allowing customers to pay with their preferred…