By investing in the latest in-house EzPaycheck 2017 software, business owners will be set free from expensive outsourcing costs.
Atlantic City, NJ (PRWEB)
June 23, 2017
Halfpricesoft.com has updated ezPaycheck 2017 business software for a better solution for in-house paycheck processing. Businesses that invest in equipment and manage documentation directly rather than outsourcing can offer greater authority over schedules, designs, costs, and more.
A few key reasons for a business to switch to an in-house solution for paycheck processing:
1. Better for the environment- incorrect processing can cause extra paper check printing waste
2. More secure- it is easier to maintain liabilities if all the work is done by company employees
3. Greater control over documents printed
4. Saves Time- In-house printing eliminates sending data back and forth with outsourcing company
“By investing in the latest in-house EzPaycheck 2017 software, business owners will be set free from expensive outsourcing costs,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com
The graphical interface allows Human Resources and business owners to print paychecks in-house as well process W2, W3, 940, 941 forms all within one software application.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accurately can visit and download the application at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download the payroll software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database.
The main features include but are not limited to:
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly…