We are committed to helping life science companies explore cost-reduction strategies, understand changing industry standards, and initiate risk management processes to ensure compliance, quality and product integrity, said Gary Hutchinson.
HOUSTON, Tex. (PRWEB)
September 20, 2017
Modality Solutions, LLC, a privately-held company that delivers integrated cold chain operations solutions for highly regulated life science and food industries, is pleased to announce they are once again sponsoring and presenting at the 15th Annual Global Forum – Temperature Controlled Life Science Supply Chains. Modality Solutions will join 850+ life science leaders and experts on September 25-29 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Modality Solutions’ President Gary Hutchinson and Principal Paul Harber will host and present a 2-hour pre-conference workshop starting at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 26. Workshop D: “Justify Shipping Outside of Storage Temperature Label Claims with the Use of Transport Simulation Technology” will be an interactive workshop where real life testing strategies for deep frozen, refrigerated (2-8C) and controlled room temperature (CRT) drug products will be created and discussed in small group break outs.
Global Forum workshop attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Build a stability budget to justify investment and improvement in their cold chain operations
- Analyze the trade-offs involved in optimizing different parts of the cold chain
- Streamline how to use the budget to support the supply chain and communicate and respond to excursions
- Address temperature excursions that exceed the time supported in the stability budget.
- Identify who is responsible, how to communicate, and how to determine product disposition
- Participate in a group exercise — three groups, based on temperature range (deep frozen, refrigerated 2-8C, and controlled room temperature), will each come up with a test strategy for later assessment
“The Global Forum continues to be the leading event for temperature controlled life…