“The BackLight 36L is the perfect example of how seriously we at MindShift take input from outdoor photographers,” said Doug Murdoch, MindShift’s CEO and Lead Designer. “They asked for an extra 10 liters of capacity and we created it.”
SANTA ROSA, CALIF (PRWEB)
September 27, 2017
The BackLight® 36L hoto daypack continues MindShift’s commitment to providing outdoor photographers with rapid access to their gear. The new, larger backpack offers 10 more liters of capacity than its predecessor. Like the original BackLight, the back-panel opening allows access to gear when taking the pack off is not an option. The zippered compartment reduces the amount of dust, mud, ice or other elements coming in contact with gear, while keeping the pack and shoulder harness clean.
Available in two colors, Charcoal and Woodland Green, the BackLight 36L provides 11 liters of daypack capacity for personal gear, including separate dedicated compartments for a 10” tablet and 15” laptop. Even with its increased size, the backpack meets most International and U.S. carry-on requirements.
This new larger backpack holds a variety of camera kits:
Two gripped DSLRs with lenses attached and four to six standard zoom lenses, plus a flash
- Two gripped Mirrorless bodies with lenses attached and six to eight lenses, plus a flash
- Up to a 600mm f/4 lens detached from the camera body
“The BackLight 36L is the perfect example of how seriously we at MindShift take input from outdoor photographers,” said Doug Murdoch, MindShift’s CEO and Lead Designer. “They asked for an extra 10 liters of capacity and we created it, while retaining all of the features they liked in the BackLight 26L.”
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Padded waist belt for all day comfort with webbing rail for attaching MindShift accessories
- Quick fit waist belt adjustment for rapid and convenient fitting
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points