“Our goal is to provide a real-time, connected experience for our customers,” said Andy Reid, Chief Data Officer of Hanley Wood and President of Metrostudy.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB)
August 31, 2017
Metrostudy, a Hanley Wood company, announced today the release of a sophisticated, online digital experience designed to provide Metrostudy clients a personalized and connected marketplace.
“The new Metrostudy Member Portal is a substantial upgrade to our customer’s experience and another example of our continual investment into the industry and its need for accurate local, regional, and national data,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “Data is the driving force behind all business decisions today and Metrostudy provides intelligence in all aspects of the residential construction marketplace. “
In the new platform, with the click of a button Metrostudy members will have immediate access to their products and services plus local and national news and information from their regional directors, Metrostudy researchers, and Hanley Wood’s Builder magazine network, all delivered right in their research workflow.
“Our goal is to provide a real-time, connected experience for our customers,” said Andy Reid, Chief Data Officer of Hanley Wood and President of Metrostudy. “As their partners, we can now provide them with essential market intelligence where and when they need it.”
The new Metrostudy Member Portal features:
- Direct access to subscribed products and relevant products and services
- Personalized content by geography, subscribed products, and client industry
- Real-time access to membership services and Metrostudy points-of-contact
- Live and recorded training modules; enriched educational content and user guides
- Access to member council updates and events
- Ability to register for Metrostudy national and local in-person events and webinars, as well as related industry events
- Mobile-friendly, improved site navigation featuring a responsive design
Metrostudy is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and residential construction industry. Metrostudy’s actionable business intelligence informs investment decisions that mitigate risk and grow revenue for builders,…