We have created an ecosystem for innovative and technology driven companies that provides them with everything they need from venture capital, strategic network, resources and know how to scale rapidly and expand internationally. This approach is comprehensive and truly unique in the industry.
NEW YORK (PRWEB)
December 04, 2017
The M2P Venture Accelerator program targets innovative young companies, spin-offs or expanding companies.
The combination of consulting and financing capabitlities, as well as an extensive network within the travel, transport and logistics industry, and the telecommunications, infrastructure, construction and financial industries make the M2P Accelerator Program an ideal partner for young and growing companies providing them with everything they need to focus on their core product.
M2P sees itself as a venture builder and strategic and financial partner to help accelerate the growth and internationalization for its portfolio companies.
The Accelerator Program offers direct access to a platform and ecosystem with clients and strategic partners necessary to scale businesses rapidly.
The Venture Accelerator provides young companies with:
20 years experience in growing, managing and scaling businesses
- Industry specific business development processes and know-how
- Access to funding through its PE & VC network as well as own funds
- Project management know-how and resources
- Organisational structuring
- Sales resources
- Internationalization support and access to international markets
- Access to our industry specific international network or clients, partners and financial Institutions
- Access to the full spectrum of M2P Consulting’s resources and know-how through workshops, seminars and industry experts
Futher value offered by M2P’s Venture Accelerator program is the direct access to decision makers in the TT&L, ICT, infrastructure and construction industries, and individualized mentorship by experienced entrepreneurs, top management consultants and former venture capitalists such as Dr. Christoph Lymbersky, former VP at Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and Managing Director at T-Venture, one of Europe’s…