Live power line explodes and falls near Laguna’s Mozambique Steakhouse – Orange County Register

LAGUNA BEACH Mozambique’s head chef Braulio Mello was hustling between the wood fire grill and the stove to keep up with dinner orders at the popular steakhouse Wednesday night when the restaurant suddenly went dark.

“The guys in the kitchen saw a blue light flash on the wires above the street,” Mello said Thursday, Jan. 4, pointing to tall power lines along the 200 block of Agate Street at South Coast Highway. “Then there was a large explosion.”

The restaurant lost power, and Mello and his staff raced to put out the fire from the wood grill and to turn off the gas…

Read the full article from the Source…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *