This new collaboration with AWS creates an affordable and efficient option for nonprofit organizations, which have limited budgets, to keep up with rapidly expanding technologies, as well as for people to find or progress within cloud tech careers.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB)
July 31, 2017
Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, today announced a partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide cloud certification training to the nonprofit community. Free hands-on training is available for the first 45 days after signup.
Offered exclusively to nonprofits, this partnership gives users unlimited access to Linux Academy’s entire library of AWS and cloud certification and training courses, content, and hands-on labs focused on AWS and additional technologies, like Linux and OpenStack. The training is available to nonprofit teams to test and train their IT staff, as well as to individuals to learn hands-on skills and earn certifications.
“Organizations and individuals are rushing to ensure they can handle the technologies available today on the cloud,” said Anthony James, CEO, Linux Academy. “We are excited about this new collaboration with AWS. It creates an affordable and efficient option for nonprofit organizations, which have limited budgets, to keep up with rapidly expanding technologies, as well as for people to find or progress within cloud tech careers.”
Through this partnership, nonprofit teams and individuals will have access to:
● More than 2,500 self-paced video courses
● 209 total hours of AWS course training
● 438 Linux training hours
● 105 OpenStack training hours
● More than 60 hands-on, scenario-based labs for AWS skill building
● Live AWS environments for practicing newly acquired skills
● Quizzes, study guides, flash cards, study groups, and practice exams
Additionally, Linux Academy provides training for all current AWS certifications:
● AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
● AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level
● AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level
● AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Level
● AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty – Certification
● AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate…