The latest ezCheckprinting desktop solution is a one-time cost with no extra fees, which is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.
November 30, 2017
In a new announcement from Halfpricesoft.com, the company said it would continue to develop and support the desktop version of ezCheckPrinting software for the upcoming 2018 year. The business check writing software will continue to keep customer data safe with the desktop version, despite competitors’ decisions to move completely to online versions.
“The latest ezCheckprinting desktop solution is a one-time cost with no extra fees, which is more affordable than competing web-based solutions,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. Download trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around…