The new leadership team will not only provide invaluable guidance with regards to our strategic direction and efforts to support the bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, but will continue the organization’s further globalization.
Bethesda, Maryland (PRWEB)
September 27, 2017
The International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) announced the results of its 2017–2018 International Board of Directors election, revealing a slate of strategic leaders who represent a variety of pharmaceutical industry sectors. The Board is responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the Society and will assume their elected positions at the ISPE 2017 Annual Meeting & Expo, 29 October–1 November in San Diego, California USA.
“I am looking forward to collaborating with the incoming International Board of Directors to further the organization and advance the Society mission and vision,” said John Bournas, ISPE CEO and President. “The new leadership team will not only provide invaluable guidance with regards to our strategic direction and efforts to support the bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, but will continue the organization’s further globalization.”
The following pharmaceutical industry leaders have been elected to positions on the 2017–2018 ISPE International Board of Directors:
- Chair: Timothy P. Howard, CPIP, PE, Vice President, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Vice Chair: James Breen Jr., PE, Lead, Biologics Expansion, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Treasurer: Frances (Fran) M. Zipp, President & CEO, Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
- Secretary: Thomas Hartman, Vice President of GMP Operations, Biopharm CMC, GlaxoSmithKline
The following individual served in 2015–2017 and has been re-elected to a second
- Tony (Antonio) Crincoli, PE, Executive Director and Head of Global Engineering Services, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Flemming Dahl, Senior Vice President, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Kelly Keen, Project Portfolio Management, BPm, F Hoffman-La Roche Ltd
- Alice Redmond, PhD, Vice President, European Operations, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Michael Rutherford, Consultant – Laboratory and Quality Systems, Eli Lilly and Company
Continuing Board Members:
In addition to those…