Fort Collins, CO (PRWEB)
June 21, 2017
Encompass Medical Partners and Prometheus Research, LLC are pleased to present a free webinar on Wednesday, June 28, at 1 PM ET/11 AM MT, entitled “Why Aren’t More Members Signing Up for Our Registry? Addressing This and Other Challenges Raised by Stewards at the 2017 National Clinical Registry Conference.
● Registry participation is nowhere near satisfactory, many times under 10%
● Collaboration and integration with technical partners is a struggle
● Custom and ultimately valuable analytics area challenge
●Repurposing the data for purposes outside of satisfying the regulatory requirement just doesn’t work
Emily Richardson, MD, Encompass Medical Partners, and David Voccola, Prometheus Research, will delve into the root causes of these challenges and the options to overcome them—without having to hit the hard reset button and redo the registry. Dr. Richardson and Mr. Voccola outline the strategies that may ultimately help organizations move beyond their QCDR’s goals for Center for Medicare and Medicaid Studies’ (CMS) Quality Payment Program (QPP) to provide meaningful guidance to their members.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
● Understand the inherent limitations of a QCDR-focused registry solution
● Define the root causes of key challenges described by NQRN registry stewards, e.g., low participation, poor engagement, difficult to use data
● Articulate the options for mitigating or overcoming each challenge
● Identify which challenges currently or…