In the past two decades the industrial remote control technology has evolved many times to its perfection. Almost all companies and corporation now heavily rely on Virtual wireless remote controls and networks and the uses of industrial remote access for remotely accessing their huge machines easily on outside their premises. Employees however are blessed with this technology as they can now work safely and easily. However, now the utilizations of remote control increase the safety and security.
Radio remote controlled Service Cranes are greatly increase jobsite safety by providing the operator the safest vantage point for tank delivery. This is one man control that eliminates a second person instructing the operator where to position the tank. Basically industrial remote control systems have the freedom of movement around entire worksite while setting tank precisely into position.
Now handheld transmitters also are available with up to twelve crane control buttons as specified by industrial automation. The rechargeable transmitter delivers 30 hrs of continuous use between charges. And the optional ‘Enable’ button requires two deliberate steps before signal is sent (Enable plus command signal).
Equipment Mounted Receiver/Controller:
This is up to twelve pre-programmed high-side outputs available. And the outputs can be selectively interlocked to other operations for safety reasons. The optional external antenna extends range from 100ft up to 2000ft. Actually, the interface to OEM crane controls can be simplified with factory installed, direct-plug connectors or through J1939 serial communication. The modular components and external set-up button allow for easy installation and field replacement.The system is available in the following models:
Model # DSST:
• The model is developed for proportional and non-proportional hydraulic crane applications requiring up to twelve radio remote control functions.
• The toggle switch controls with trigger provides variable speed control of hydraulic pump solenoids.
• And the split signal capability allows combined boom movements including ‘up and sideways’ and ‘extend and winch down’.
• In addition, the toggle switch controls must be activated first before trigger switch and speed control will work.
• Basically the weatherproof receiver can be crane mounted and interfaces easily to crane electrical system with OEM style plug-in connector.