“The rollout is coming whether we’re ready for it or not, and we want to start a conversation covering the key challenges, standards, and strategies that the future 5G-connected ecosystem will present,” says Jeff Hill, Chairman of the DC5G Summit.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB)
June 23, 2017
The producers of the SATELLITE Conference and Exhibition are launching a one-day summit focusing on the upcoming rollout of 5G. The summit, which takes place on October 11, 2017 at the Renaissance Downtown, Washington D.C. will connect telecom, satellite, and regulatory power players, and create a progressive and compelling conversation about the standards, strategies and evolving applications of 5G.
The DC5G Summit program was recently announced, including the addition of Keynote Speaker Dr. Preston Marshall, Principal Wireless Architect at Google and confirmed speakers from Samsung, Verizon, General Motors, Cisco, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance, Federated Wireless. Attendees can expect interactive, executive-level group discussions led by diverse groups of speakers from a wide range of industries. The gathering also features keynotes from the market’s innovative 5G visionaries, as well as market study presentations from experts designed as unique and objective learning opportunities for strategic executives.
- The Big Bang: Coverage, Connectivity Strategies, and Visions for 5G Rollout
- 5G’s Biggest Challenges: Security, Privacy, Bandwidth and Regulatory Barriers
- Evolution of Applications, Ecosystem, Vertical Markets and Big Data Analysis in the 5G World: From Enhanced Mobile Broadband to Virtual Reality
- 5G for Industry: Software Defined Networks, Automation, and Computing at the Edge
- Afternoon Keynote by Dr. Preston F. Marshall: How Standards and Sound…