The event gives us the opportunity to express our thanks to our members for doing business with our credit union, show our give back into the communities we serve, plus have fun at the same time. – Ideal President/CEO Brian Sherrick
Woodbury MN (PRWEB)
August 04, 2017
Ideal Credit Union is inviting members and the community to “Spin to Win” for great prizes at this year’s Community Appreciation event, including a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize in one of our daily giveaways! Now in its fourth year, the annual summer celebration will be held August 14-19, 2017. To better accommodate busy schedules, Ideal has added evening hours at its two newest branches, and a Saturday celebration in Woodbury. Attendees will enjoy food, fun and a chance to give back to our local communities.
To play Spin to Win, attendees age 18 and older simply enter their name and valid email address into an interactive game loaded on an iPad, and the game will reveal their prize. Best of all, everyone’s a winner! Daily $1,000 grand prize winners will be chosen at random, notified by email and announced on Ideal CU’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
A food truck from Aesop’s Table will be grilling hot dogs on the following dates and times at these Ideal CU locations:
- Monday, August 14, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. – Hugo office, 14750 Victor Hugo Blvd. N.
- Tuesday, August 15, 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Inver Grove Heights office, 7791 Amana Trail
- Wednesday, August 16, 11:30-a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Eagan office, 3225 Denmark Ave.
- Thursday, August 17, 11:30-a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – North St. Paul office, 2401 N. McKnight Rd. (Balloon release in memory of David Riggs @10:30 a.m.)
- Friday, August 18, 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Stillwater office, 2020 Washington Ave.
- Saturday, August 19, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Woodbury office, 8499 Tamarack Rd.
Ideal is holding a balloon release in honor of David Riggs, an employee, friend and coworker who died after being hit by a distracted driver in August of 2013, as part of its month-long “Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks” don’t text and drive awareness campaign during the…