“I’m very proud of the knowledge and actionable insights the HSMAI Foundation brings to the hospitality industry each year.”
McLean, VA (PRWEB)
June 23, 2017
The Foundation of the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is focusing on several impactful initiatives this year.
With the goal of developing knowledge and insights for the future to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue, the HSMAI Foundation’s 2017 initiatives include the following:
Releasing the 2016 Adrian Awards Case Study videos, highlighting honorees for Advertising “Best of Show,” Digital Marketing “Best of Show,” Public Relations “Best of Show,” and the winner of the Leader in Sustainable Tourism Award, presented by HSMAI and National Geographic Traveler.
- Publication of Demystifying the Digital Marketplace: Spotlight on the Hospitality Industry, produced by Kalibri Labs through the AH&LA Consumer Innovation Forum.
- Release of HSMAI Foundation Leadership Insights in conjunction with HSMAI Executive Roundtables, including the latest issue: HSMAI Foundation Leadership Insights: 2017 Chief Marketing Officers.
- Thanks to the generous support of IHG, an HSMAI Foundation Platinum benefactor grant has been established for the HSMAI Student Leadership Scholarship Program for 2017, providing scholarships in the form of registration and travel stipends for HSMAI signature educational events including the HSMAI Adrian Awards, the Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, and the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) Americas.
- Chair: John Fareed, CHME, ISHC, Managing Director, Horwath HTL
- Immediate Past Chair: Vail Brown, SVP, Global Business Development & Marketing, STR
- Treasurer: Christine Hight, Senior Director,…