Most of us, who find a career in driving, should take training from a licensed driving school or an authorized driving lesson instructor. It is very common that most of us especially who live in Australia don’t go to verify a driving school before taking our driving lesson. Consequently when we go to find a job, we face many problems. Besides the availability of driving schools is another reason of these problems. Having availability of driving schools, we try to get schools located at our nearby areas. Having an opportunity to easy access, we choose it without knowing more about it. We forget to learn: Is it licensed or not? Does it provide any career oriented training or lesson? Does the school keep certified trainer and driving instructor? Is its driver training program designed for safe driving and how far is it true to the pass guarantee at first attempt?
Once you learned the matter, you can go for your training. Besides, there are some schools that provide training on one or two day basis. Here the main problem is that though you get a valid license, but having little scope for practicing you are deprived from the practical knowledge. So instead of choosing any school from plenty of options at your locality, it is much better to choose a licensed driving school that keeps ADTA – (Australian Driver Trainers Association) certified driving Instructors.
Now take a look on the following points to know the matters that you need to consider before choosing a true and fair driving school in NSW and Australia:
- Whether the school is a licensed driving school
- If the school keeps ADTA – (Australian Driver Trainers Association) certified driving Instructors
- If you look to establish yourself as bus or coach driver, take training from an authorized driving trainer that has had its authorization from NSW Bus/Coach Association (BCA)
- Is provides courses that falls under CBA system
- Does it take care on a “one-to-one basis” for each candidate who comes here to…