So if you have the passion to act like Uzumaki Naruto, the #1 hyperactive knucklehead ninja from the manga/anime created by Masashi Kishimoto, here are the tips and steps for you. Let’s get on with it, shall we?
To be like Naruto, you would have to keep in mind the following steps:
- Wail hard, be stiff-necked and hyperactive to the point people gets all irritated; get gawky, grin a lot and never let a failure stop you from going forward.
- Just like Naruto, Focus on excelling in everything you do, saying “I never go back on my word” and “I am going to be better than everyone”.
- Act dumb on perceiving things, take a nap in class and perhaps there’s no harm in skipping classes as well.
- It’s always interesting to have a rival with the popular person in class, so go with it. Try your best to surpass him, even if it means getting your ass kicked.
- Comment on the shy and silent ones with words like “weird” but still be compassionate to them.
- Use nicknames to call your teachers, use words especially like “pervy”. And tease those who don’t see things in your perspective.
- Have ramen for every meal every day. If it bores, spicy it up a little with different flavors; if it still bores, suck it up and be a man, what other choice do you have.
- Claim you understand others’ pain but don’t justify how. Beat up everyone who opposes you and tell everyone you could save them.
- Behave like you had a tough past, like it’s hard to befriend people or like you have something darker inside you, waiting to consume you.
- Exaggerate your petty accomplishments in a monotonous way and gloat you have the capability to beat anyone if you wanted to. And say “Believe it!” like Naruto loudly whenever you can.
- Coming to the attire part, you must use only orange and blue combo. Dye your hair yellow if you like and also try to wear a pricey necklace that looks similar to the one granny Tsunade gave to Naruto.
- Determination is the key. Yes, that’s correct, be a strong willed person, always. Don’t let a failure stand in your way.
- Work your ass off to surpass everyone, to become the best in everything and last but not least, to impress that one special girl.
- Train hard every day. Keep yourself fit so when the time comes, you can prove yourself. If that doesn’t work, keep your rival in mind and work hard; that will do.
- Have a fat dude, a dog whisperer, a lone chess player, a shy and quiet girl for friends. And like your rival, even if he is planning to…