LOS ANGELES, CA (PRWEB)
September 07, 2017
The 2017 Healthy Brand Showcase West Coast took place on August 29, 2017 at the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood, California. During the one day only event, national, healthy living, organic, non-GMO, vegan, natural beauty, nutrition and wellness brands presented their new products for the fall and winter months. From bamboo toilet paper, unfiltered honey and vegan frosting to Dermaceuticals, next generation performance probiotics and therapeutic plant and spice weight loss supplements, each brand participated in interactive demos and on-site interviews with leading wellness influencers.
Highlights of the day included a high-protein, low-fat ice cream sundae station from ProYo, Acai and organic Amazon Superfood bowls from Sambazon, hands-free running belt fitness demos from SPIbelt, and Road Rage Relief Kits from Wyndmere Naturals. Healthy Brand Showcase participants go through a strict vetting process to ensure all products meet the standards for new healthy living market trends including screening ingredients for toxic chemicals. Participants included:
- Bambooloo – a new luxury toilet paper derived from 100% sustainable bamboo fiber and made without harsh chemicals, bleaches, chlorine, or additives.
- BIOHM – considered the “next generation” performance probiotic, BIOHM combines beneficial fungi strains, beneficial bacteria strains and a powerful enzyme developed to break down digestive plaque and maintain total balance in the digestive system.
- Dollop, Inc. – founded by Heather Saffer, a prominent leader in better-for-you sweets, Dollop’s sweet treats are made with sustainably sourced vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients to satisfy without sacrifice.
- Earth Circle Organics – from Moringa leaf powder to Carob powder to maca and mesquite, Earth Circle Organics has been gathering and sharing the best of raw and organic superfoods since 2006.
- Eat The Ball – a new kind of bread, fermented and frozen with care in the innovative pro.ferment.iced® production process.
- Made In Nature – a healthy snack company offering a bold organic lineup. Made In Nature “Supersnacks” are packed with real food and real flavor – fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds,…