ezCheckprinting software for MAC customers makes it easy to create draft checks via fax, email and online for faster payments.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB)
September 15, 2017
The MAC version of ezCheckprinting business check writer, has been enhanced for check draft options in an effort to receive payments faster. Halfpricesoft.com created and released this application so that any business could easily create a check draft. A regular check is created by the account holder, and signed (authorized) by the account holder. A check draft is created by the merchant, and the signature is not required. Payment can be sent via internet, phone or fax.
“ezCheckprinting software for MAC customers makes it easy to create draft checks via fax, email and online for faster payments.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and has network capability. The network version allows business owners to work remotely from many locations.
Why MAC users are switching to ezCheckprinting for business check writing tasks:
1- Customers can use both blank stock and pre-printed checks
2- Draft checks can be created to receive payment by fax, email and online
3- No recurring or hidden fees for using this software application
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Writing a check is extremely easy with ezCheckPrinting…