“Our commitment to providing customers with world-class products backed by unsurpassed service and support drove our decision to make this move,” said Mike Lawler, CEO, Gatekeeper Systems.
August 11, 2017
Gatekeeper Systems, Inc., the global leader in cart retention, management and push-out prevention, after their recent acquisition of the Carttronics, brand adds to its ability to service customers around the world.
This acquisition gives the newly expanded Gatekeeper Systems the opportunity to offer an expanded product line, have a wider reach within Europe, and to provide more comprehensive technology solutions.
“Our commitment to providing customers with world-class products backed by unsurpassed service and support drove our decision to make this move. It will allow customers in Europe to receive the same high level of service and innovation that we provide in North-America.” Mike Lawler, CEO Gatekeeper Systems.
Operating as Gatekeeper Europe is the logical next step to demonstrate the importance of the European market. Especially when new challenges for retailers rise almost every day, and since it is always important to secure retailer’s assets.
Specifically, those enhanced benefits will include:
1. A larger, more diversified and experienced, service, support, and sales network.
2. Enhanced pushout prevention solutions with features and benefits including:
- The ability to integrate or act as a stand-alone solution based upon existing loss prevention infrastructure and store needs.
- A wider array of system and installation solutions.
- Wired or wireless monitoring of the system and events.
3. The ability to provide comprehensive fleet analytics at the store and enterprise level including:
- Annual, quarterly, and monthly reporting packages.
- Store cart audits.
- Individual cart usage.
- Cart use by cart type.
- Wheel health statistics.
- Time in use studies.
About Gatekeeper Systems:
Gatekeeper Systems is the global market leader for shopping cart containment solutions, helping to protect over 3.2 million shopping carts worldwide. Its loss prevention and cart containment solutions utilize locking wheel technology to reduce shrinkage by putting an end to shopping cart based shoplifting and shopping cart loss….