Maintaining a healthy glow and beautiful skin is a top priority for most women, the care put into their appearance. Argue with the many opportunities and many promises of all products on the market, so your skin look younger, you could find yourself in a trance every time you look at skin care, whether online or at your local pharmacy. The possibilities are endless and it’s hard to know what they think! Since skin care products are only loosely regulated promises and marketing claims can often questionable or unproven at best. So what is the best way to keep your youthful appearance with them with products that work to maintain and can not be toxic, that costs a bundle as well? Surprisingly, some of the best tips have nothing to do with skin creams or potions. See our top list.
- Avoid smoking. If you are a regular smoker, you must cease. Smoking not only causes health hazards for you, it completely ruins your skin.
- With the cease drinking too many caffeinated beverages. They are not only bad for your health, they have harmful effects on the skin.
- Dry skin is the precursor of wrinkles. Keep your skin smooth by drinking plenty of water. You can take vitamin E for soft and wrinkle-free skin.
- Keep you from stress. Stress is not only harmful to your health, but also creates all those ugly wrinkles and frown lines on the forehead of the face.
- Have enough sleep and a healthy diet. Include foods rich in antioxidants to rejuvenate your skin.
- Use a night cream before bed. Night creams are extra richto the essential nutrients to your skin have to recover while you sleep. But be sure to clean your face first.
- Use a good sunscreen when you are in the course of the day. The UV rays of the skin is the worst enemy of the skin and causes premature wrinkling along with a number of other skin problems.
- Water: Staying hydrated is one of the golden rules to prevent aging. For this purpose, there is nothing that can replace the water. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day, because it contains no calories and chemicals. It is better to use filtered water as tap water. Water helps flush the toxins in the body and causes fluidity of blood, together with the rendering of a clear skin.
- Make sure you exercise regularly and eat a balanced and nutritious diet if you want young looking skin. If you eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, and avoiding things such as refined flours, sugar and other processed foods, then you will be able to get your skin looking young for much…