“Our conference is called ‘Harvest’ because it is dedicated to helping some of the best minds in HR to better harvest the wisdom inherent in their own organizations,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl.
SAUSALITO, CA (PRWEB)
August 04, 2017
Waggl, the most human way for organizations to crowdsource feedback and align on action, today announced that registration has opened for its 1st annual Harvest Conference, an exclusive retreat for visionary leaders and progressive organizations, to be held in the Napa Valley October 10-12, 2017.
“Our conference is called ‘Harvest’ because it is dedicated to helping some of the best minds in HR to better harvest the wisdom inherent in their own organizations,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “People are the beating heart of any organization. Making live connections with other like-minded change agents and leaders can help to inspire fresh, cutting-edge thinking, and reignite passion and drive.”
Why should you attend Harvest? Here are four great reasons, among many others:
1. Culture transformation doesn’t come from measurement – it comes from people. The trick to creating an engaged, committed workforce is to listen. Harvest will show you how to build and leverage a world-class culture and to use actionable insights to drive optimal results.
2. Harvest will explore today’s most urgent business and people challenges:
- Maintaining a steady and positive culture in a climate of constant change
- Attracting, retaining, inspiring, and leveraging the value of top talent
- Driving fast, effective alignment around important actions or decisions
3. The best way to learn is from others. Waggl has assembled an extraordinary group of business leaders and luminaries who will offer a diversity of views on building a healthy, vibrant and engaged organization. Here are just a few of the folks who will be speaking: