This product is ripe for review having recently attained a lot of interest from everybody. But hidden behind all of the hoopla, what does Forex Trendy really do? This evaluation gives you a first hand look at what you can expect from this product and above all, whether it’s worthy of all the hype its reeled in recently. I will guide you through this product’s pros, cons and everything else which makes it so innovative. So put your feet up, relax, and allow me to show you the ropes as we take a tour of Forex Trendy…
A Forex Trend Scanner to help you reduce unnecessary losses and increase your chances of winning
- Forex Trendy uses sophisticated algorithm to consider which trend line or pattern looks better – with more touching points, etc. Many traders don’t do this correctly!
- Now a special bonus! Automated chart analysis – recognizing “Triangles, Flags, Wedges and Trend Lines” on 34 currency pairs and all time frames!
- Optionally, you can select / deselect pairs or time frames from the auto analysis and more options
- Chart pattern recognition is included in Forex Trendy for no extra fee!
- Live charts of emerging patterns and the history of completed patterns
- Live charts of the best trending currency pairs and time frames
- No thick ebooks to read or complex software to install
- Quick overview of the trends on all time frames
- Audible alerts for the new completed patterns
First, we look at Customer Approval. This product gets a grade of 99.74/100 which usually is impressively high. Forex Trendy know about the way to take care of their clients and very, very few seem to be returning the product.
This simply means – how well is this product selling? It seems logical that a product that’s got great sales is a good quality one. In this case we’ve got a sales ranking of 75.83, that indicates a perfectly standard amount of sales made. It isn’t really a best seller yet, but could be on course.
At long last we’ve gotten to the end of the review! It’s taken a long time but at this point you’ll have a good understanding of exactly what the product really does and if it really is making buyers happy or unhappy. I also have weighed everything up and opted for a final “editors” score – bearing in mind everything we’ve seen to this point. I have decided on a ranking of 95.4%. An average of the three totals a final score of 89.80%. This is a top score – which signifies a top product. You ought to add it right to the top of your list…