The family disputes continued to rise in America. A recent survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers found that 81 percent of family law attorneys have noted an increase in the divorce and child custody cases over the last few years. There are number of reasons that families break up.
- Unfaithfulness is the main cause of breaking up of families. It often hurts both partners in the relationship. The cheating partner may go through a lot of feelings of guilt, while the partner that was cheated on may feel deeply hurt.
- Lack of trust and lot of expectations from the other partner bring breach in the relationship. Sometimes this breach becomes so widen that they immediately start thinking of separating themselves.
- Rising of stress level at work places is other major cause of breaking up of relationship. Due to high stress level simple arguments take a bigger turn of separation.
- Lack of understanding. As both parents are working, when they exhausted from work. The come home and blame each other for even small things in the family matters.
- Slump is the other big reason these days for divorce in USA. Due to slow economy parents face problems in managing finance. So when enough money is coming into the household to cover expenses, this can be another issue of tension.
If parents are suffering from any of the above said problems, chances of breaking uo thire relationship are much higher. In initial stage the breach in the relationship can be filled up with the intervention of some elderly member of the family. There are other factors through which parents can avoid the conflicts:
- Do not stop communication with your partner as it the key to any good relationship. Try to know what their needs are, and provide them, even if it means hiring a sitter and setting aside special time for you to be together. It’s better for your wallet to suffer a little than your relationship.
- Deviate the disputes by going around and encourage family activities. That doesn’t…