Washington State employers are utilizing the latest 2018 version of ezPaycheck because it includes the new paid sick leave law that was implemented January 1, 2018
January 02, 2018
Washington State paid sick leave law became effective on January 1, 2018. With the new ezPaycheck 2018 from Halfpricesoft.com, employers can set up PTO accrual plan and manage employee paid sick leave easily. The latest update also includes all of the previously added customer requested features.
“Washington State employers are utilizing the latest 2018 version of ezPaycheck because it includes the new paid sick leave law that was implemented January 1, 2018.” Said Dr. Le Gi, owner and developer.
New customers considering ezPaycheck 2018 should download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
ezPayCheck’s many time and money saving features include:
Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs — ideal for churches and non-profits
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
The software’s graphic interface leads potential customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll – including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
Priced at $99, per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com…