“Political developments increasingly cross borders and affect businesses across the globe.” — Ian Bremmer, Eurasia Group president
New York, NY (PRWEB)
September 06, 2017
Eurasia Group is pleased to announce its first summit on geopolitics. The inaugural Geopolitical Summit will take place in Tokyo on Thursday 26 October 2017.
This exclusive event will bring together more than 100 of the world’s top CEOs and thought leaders to examine the most pressing global risks and opportunities facing today’s multinational companies.
“Political developments increasingly cross borders and affect businesses across the globe,” said Ian Bremmer, Eurasia Group’s president, who will give the closing address at the Summit. “Business leaders in Japan are acutely aware of this issue and are committed to understanding politics, which is why we decided to hold our first geopolitical summit in Tokyo.”
The Geopolitical Summit is sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company.
Additional confirmed attendees include:
- Yoshihide Suga, Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan
- Enrico Letta, Former Italian Prime Minister and Senior Advisor, Eurasia Group
- Evan Medeiros, Asia Managing Director, Eurasia Group and Former Special Assistant to the US President
- Ichiro Fujisaki, Former Japanese Ambassador to the US
- Yoichi Funabashi, Chairman, Asia-Pacific Initiative
- Takashi Mitachi, Senior Partner & Managing Director, BCG Fellow, Boston Consulting Group
- Nobuo Tanaka, Chairman, Sasakawa Peace Foundation
For media inquiries related to the summit, please contact Erina Aoyama at aoyama(at)eurasiagroup(dot)net.
Eurasia Group is the world’s leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By providing information and insight on how political developments move markets, we help clients anticipate and respond to instability and opportunities everywhere they invest or do business. Our expertise includes developed and developing countries in every region of the world, specific economic sectors, and the business and investment playing fields of the future. Headquartered in New York, we have offices in Washington DC, London, San Francisco, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tokyo, as well as on-the-ground experts and resources in more than a hundred countries. “Politics first” grounds our work:…