Dribbling is one of the most important techniques used in the basketball. Learning basketball Dribbling tips and moves is must to become a good player. Practice makes a man perfect and getting perfect in dribbling requires practice, practice and practice. Doing dribbling on accurate time lead a team to win the game but some times over dribbling can kill the motion of the team and defender can easily catch the ball. To have a better control over the ball you should change your hand while dribbling. Dribbling has many advantages:
- It advances the ball up the court.
- It provides an open for a better shot.
- It gives a better chance of completing a pass.
- Allows getting out of a trap.
- It’s a good option to kill the time at the end of the game
There is few basketball dribbling tips that can make an easy step to win the game. Read it.
- Always use your fingertips rather than palm of your hands.
- Always keep the ball at feet to have better control on it.
- To bounce the ball always tries to use your wrist and forearm.
- Always keep your head up and look straight to go forward without looking at the ball.
- Bent over the position when defender is close to you and keep the ball close to the floor.
- Use your second hand with stiff arm to avoid the defender reaching around you.
- Try to change your speed, rhythm and directions.
- Keep the ball in between the legs and use both hands while dribbling.
- Practice the dribbling with two balls as it will be easy to do with one ball in the court.
One of the most important techniques is to change the Basketball dribbling moves. Take the advantage of the 45 degree angles which can be used to save the ball when the defender is in front of you. Never look at the ball and concentrate where you are going and where are the other team mates to pass them the ball on the exact time. Perfect Basketball dribbling moves. can come up with obtaining the basketball dribbling tips which can be taught by a good and experienced coach who knows every single thing…