If you are getting a flyer printed then it is obvious your goal would be to attract more and more customers to generate some leads. In order to make sure your flyer turns out to be actually effective, it is important for you to avoid some mistakes that most of the flyers contain. Take a look at the following tips which are considered to be the Dos and Don’ts of flyer printing:
- Usually the printing companies have fixed some standard for fonts. If you are giving a flyer with customized theme then you might need to make changes in the font too. Hence, it is important for you to specify or embed your fonts so that the flyer printed has no errors. This tip is important for those who will be designing the flyer themselves and will forward it to the printing company for printing.
- The theme of the flyer should be interesting and it should be strong enough to grab the attention of the readers. It must also be consistent with other flyers that you had previously made for your company. If you are launching 2-3 products, then include the description of each product in a separate flyer. Don’t toss information about all of them in a single one.
- The picture placement and sizing should be in proper proportion to the design of the flyer. Everything should be properly and equally aligned. From research, it has been indicated that people read flyers in a Z pattern. So, place the headline at the top left of the paper and then place information further at the bottom right side.
- The next important thing to keep in mind is choosing the right paper. If you will choose a low quality paper, then it’s obvious its life span will be short. The thicker and glossier the paper is, the more it will be attention grabbing. The flyer may be placed outside and it would then be exposed to different weather conditions. It is important for the paper to have UV coating to help it resist the external conditions.
- If you cannot spend much money in flyer printing, then it is suggested to stick to the…