TORONTO, ON (PRWEB)
August 31, 2017
ConstructConnect, a leading provider of construction information and technology solutions in North America, announced its 32nd annual CanaData East Construction Industry Forecasts Conference, which features keynote speaker Carl Bernstein, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and author. CanaData is recognized as a premier construction economic event for professionals throughout Canada and was designed to provide actionable insight into Canada’s construction industry. The one-day event takes place at the historic Liberty Grand in downtown Toronto on September 21, 2017.
CanaData is Canada’s leading indicator of future economic activity which includes high-profile speakers and discussions on residential, civil/engineering, and non-residential markets, with special emphasis on upcoming trends, infrastructure needs, interest rates and energy production.
“We have assembled one of the best multi-disciplinary speaker lineups in years,” said Craig Roberts, vice president of marketing and business development, ConstructConnect – Canada. “If part of your job is to know and communicate where construction is headed in the near term, we’ve got you covered. CanaData participants get a focused day out of the office to feed their brains and grow their network.”
In addition to Mr. Bernstein, this year’s conference lineup includes the following speakers:
- Alex Carrick, chief economist CanaData/ConstructConnect
- Bern Grush, autonomous fleet strategist, Grush Niles Strategic
- Peter Hall, vice-president and chief economist, Export Development Canada
- Dina Ignjatovic, economist, TD
- Peter Norman, chief economist at Altus Group and general manager, Altus Group Economic Consulting
- Craig Roberts, vice president of marketing and business development, ConstructConnect – Canada
- Raymond Wong, vice president of data operations, data solutions, Altus Group Limited
“Canada’s economy is on the comeback trail, but too many uncertainties warn against breaking out the champagne just yet. Most importantly, there are crucial foreign trade issues in the U.S. that await resolution,” said ConstructConnect Chief Economist Alex Carrick….