Managing content has now become mission critical, and our core competencies of multi-term metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management remain leading-edge and deliver return on investment out of the box.”
McLean, VA, US and Stevenage, UK (PRWEB)
August 03, 2017
Concept Searching, the global leader in multi-term metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software is pleased to announce release 5.4.3 of the conceptClassifier platform.
Three new applications are part of this platform release: conceptClassifier for Exchange, conceptClassifier for Box, and conceptClassifier for OpenText Content Suite.
conceptClassifier for Exchange supports:
- Migration from Exchange to any supported destination
conceptClassifier for Box supports:
- Classification, with write-back to classification templates
- Migration to/from Box
conceptClassifier for OpenText Content Suite supports:
- Classification, with write-back to single value and multi value text fields
- Migration to/from Content Suite
This release supports full text encryption of raw extracted document content. This was previously stored in an obfuscated, compressed, binary format, and now crawled data is optionally encrypted, using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and is also run through already existing mechanisms.
Release 5.4.3 includes enhancements to conceptTaxonomyManager, which was developed for subject-matter experts, is highly interactive, and includes taxonomy features still unique in the market. Enhancements include:
- Rules/clues on reused terms can now be restricted to a single reuse location, rather than to all locations
- Clues can be imported in bulk, at both the root level, and as children of hierarchical clues
- Changes to the taxonomy structure have been simplified, with the ability to copy/move clues between terms and between the root level and child level of hierarchical clues
- Precise metadata filtering within conceptTaxonomyManager browse/search now supported with the use of AND/OR expressions
- conceptTaxonomyManager now supports the ability to view near misses, documents that were almost classified, allowing business owners to quickly identify edge cases within their…