Clearing an aptitude test in the given time frame is the best way of taking them because it’s better to complete it rather leaving it incomplete. To achieve this you have to follow some tricks of time management. Abiding by the deadlines is a big issue and when it comes to time management in aptitude tests it requires you to follow following tips
1. Avoid being worried or strained out: Taking a sound sleep of at least 6 to 7 hours the night before your exam is scheduled is very essential for you. This will make you mentally fresh and you will feel fresh and active throughout the day. Take a good sleep and light breakfast it will not only help you to keep you full of vigor but will also let you take sound decisions whilst taking the exam.
2. Split up your time: Just take an idea of how many could be there in the exam you are about to give. In view of that work out how much time you can conveniently give over to each question. Do not go beyond this time limit on hand per question otherwise the whole lot will get deferred making you panic as deadline comes closer and closer.
3. Carry on a wrist watch with you: It is a necessity that you hold a wrist watch when you go for an aptitude test. Take away your wrist watch and keep it front of you on the table. This will maintain you updated regarding the time you have used up already spent and time that is left with you.
4. Go away the questions that puzzle you: The most excellent policy is to run off the questions which perplex you and go on with the run of thought. Giving too much time brain storming on puzzling questions will only show the way to procrastination.
5. Avoid spending too much time on complex questions: The questions that appear unfamiliar to you are at times put in the test only to confuse the candidate. Do not get exaggerated much by such questions rather pay out your energy on questions that look well-known and effortless to crack.
6. Try finishing your exam no less than ten…